Food industry solutions
At present, all the food retail companies that have entered the Fortune Global 500 have implemented a chain business model. It can be seen that the chain business model has become the trend of global food industry development and is also the most important means for food companies to achieve scale advantages. The chain business model uses the unified procurement, unified distribution, and unified management of multiple stores to share costs among stores, and share information and profits among stores to gain advantages. However, the use of this advantage needs to be backed by the highest degree of kiss cooperation between the front-end stores and back-end logistics, which shows the importance of logistics applications to retail.
Loxson actively develops food logistics and has formed a complete food logistics management system. Our characteristics include:
1. Help companies improve their logistics management level. Yadong Langsheng conducts process reengineering and design through logistics supply chain management and optimization.
2. Reduce corporate inventory. Loxson has a professional warehousing and distribution management team, which can grasp cargo dynamics in real time through the systematization and standardization of logistics management.
3. Reduce procurement costs. By expanding the organizational boundaries, customers can grasp cargo information at any time, organize purchases, and supplement in time.
4. The expansion of the network. Yadong Langsheng has 65 service stations nationwide, providing customers with warehousing and distribution services anytime and anywhere.
1. Sorting, repacking and distribution according to customer store requirements
2. Consultation services for China Customs commodity inspection policy and trade terms, design and implementation of optimized import and export plans
3. Store resident service