Automotive industry solutions
Automotive logistics refers to the physical flow of raw materials, parts, complete vehicles, and after-sales accessories in the automotive supply chain. It can be divided into vehicle logistics, spare parts logistics and CKD supporting logistics. In a broad sense, automobile logistics also includes the recycling of waste cars.
1. The first company to enter the export transportation of automobiles.
2. It has a good cooperative relationship with world-class ro-ro shipping companies such as Japan, South Korea and Europe, and has accumulated many years of rich experience in ro-ro shipping.
3. Established close cooperative relations with major domestic automobile manufacturers and traders.
4. Successfully undertake the delivery of complete vehicles and accessories such as light trucks, pickup trucks, minibuses, heavy modified trucks, large construction vehicles, medium buses, and large buses.
Our services include:
1. Vehicle container transportation
1. Reasonably formulate packing plan and strapping plan according to vehicle data parameters.
2. Supervise the whole process of packing site, provide safety and technical support.
3. Provide a series of services such as packing, booking and customs declaration of the whole vehicle.
2. Roll-on-roll transportation
Provide a series of services such as booking, terminal operation and customs declaration of ro-ro ships.
3. Shipping and air transportation services for auto parts
Copyright©Loxson International Logistics Co., Ltd. SU ICP BEI 11059185 HAO Website building:xinnet