Engineering industry solutions
Engineering project logistics refers to the part or the entire professional logistics required by the transportation, storage, assembly and the whole process of the equipment, facilities, raw materials and other items related to the engineering project provided by the third-party or fourth-party logistics provider service.
The main service areas of engineering logistics:
1. Relocation of multinational factories;
2. Introduction of production lines for large enterprises;
3. Equipment and construction machinery for overseas contracted projects;
4. Import and export of complete sets of equipment;
5. Organization, transportation and installation of global procurement equipment for multinational companies.
Strong professional skills, many operation links, long time span, many overweight and oversized pieces, and high requirements for transportation. Transnational, trans-regional, and trans-industry require strong resource integration capabilities.
Yadong Langsheng Project Department has been engaged in the logistics operation of various types of engineering projects for many years, conducted a comprehensive analysis of customer needs, provided complete transportation plans, thorough contingency measures, supplemented by overall coordination, on-site supervision, and accumulated considerable wealth The project implementation experience ensures that major engineering equipment can be transported from the place of departure to the destination by the safest and most economical transportation methods. Customers will definitely benefit from our professional and excellent service.
Our services include:
1. Preliminary inspection of port handling capacity and handling technology
2. Preliminary field investigation and road exploration of various transportation routes to grasp various transportation restrictions of roads, waterways, railways, tunnels, culverts, bridges, and toll stations, and select the best transportation routes
3. Evaluate, select, and coordinate sub-suppliers with sufficient capacity to handle overweight and oversized cargo, and study and formulate reasonable and feasible transportation plans and emergency response strategies
4. Provide chartering, space booking and charter services
5. Participate in the design of operating tools with special requirements, and provide a series of special service consultations involving wharf operations and road transportation
6. Properly make the project's customs clearance documents, tax processing, customs declaration, customs transit, commodity inspection, tally and claims, etc.
7. Track cargo transportation through GPS global satellite positioning system
8. Supervise project execution on the job site, provide safety and technical support
Copyright©Loxson International Logistics Co., Ltd. SU ICP BEI 11059185 HAO Website building:xinnet